[Ebook] ➥ The Mistake Author Douglas Kennedy – Dcrjservices.co.uk

[Ebook] ➥ The Mistake  Author Douglas Kennedy – Dcrjservices.co.uk chapter 1 The Mistake , meaning The Mistake , genre The Mistake , book cover The Mistake , flies The Mistake , The Mistake 581bd201218e0 A Direct To Digital Short Story From The Sunday Times Bestselling Author Of The Pursuit Of Happiness And The Moment Which Also Features The Opening Chapter From Douglas Kennedy S New Novel, Five Days Sometimes Things Are Not Always What They Seem And The Heart Can Often Blind Us To The Truth Gitte Is A Forty Something Successful French Lawyer In Paris Beautiful, Intelligent, Captivating And Athletic Who Wouldn T Fall In Love With Her Butoften We Only See That Which We Want To See.


10 thoughts on “The Mistake

  1. says:

    ,The Christmas Ring , 4, 5,


  2. says:

    A very nice and interesting, but too short story by Kennedy And the ebook includes two chapters of Kennedy s new, yet to come, book Five days Which promises to be the next page turner by one of my favourtie authors.


  3. says:

    We all see and hear what we want to see and hearLove doesn t blind us, it is we who choose to live blindly We all want love, to love and be loved, but sometimes it is just not meant to be and it takes real maturity and courage to admit and face it.W...


  4. says:

    Ermmm what was that Short story You get to 42% and realise it s the end Then it starts on the author s second novel as preview extract that I didn t bother reading The title name is correct for this story The mistake


  5. says:

    60 the mistake five days the mistake


  6. says:

    Well, that was bland at its best, and annoying at its worst.The actual short story only takes up 40% of the ebook, the rest is actually an excerpt from another Douglas Kennedy book Which is a bit dodgy in itself Good thing the book was free I think.The writing style was well, not that good, really, and even quite bad at times A few pretty sentences here and there, perfect to be underlined as quotes But the rest is riddled with repetitions and weird phrasing that made me wonder if thi Well, that was bland at its best, and annoying at its worst.The actual short story only takes up 40% of the ebook, the rest is actually an excerpt from another Douglas ...


  7. says:

    Goodness me, what a tedious, boring read this was This is actually a short story although I hadn t realised that when I downloaded it , but reads like the beginning of one of his much longer novels, and then suddenly it comes to an end I wish I could say it was amazing, breathtaking, leaving you gasping for , but none of these is appropriate Those of you who use a Kindle will know that, unlike a hard copy old fashioned book, the passing of pages is marked by a percentage and shown as % a Goodness me, what a tedious, boring read this was This is actually a short story although I hadn t realised that when I downloaded it , but reads like the beginning of one of his much longer novels, and then suddenly it comes to an end I wish I could say it was amazing, breathtaking, leaving you gasping for , but none of these is appropriate Those of you who use a Kindle will know that, unlike a hard copy old fashioned book, the passing of pages is marked by a percentage and shown as % at the bottom of the screen Within 16% of this offering Mr Kennedy had used the word quotidian , or phrase quotidian life , three times.by 26% this has risen to four times, and the story is only 46% of the download, the remaining 54% being given over to a sampling of another of his books By the time I got to the end of The Mistake I realised that downloading it had been exactly thatI had wasted half an hour of my quotidian life , at whic...


  8. says:

    Rather interesting read But a bit too short for a Kennedy book He is looking for something, found it but keeping it would harm himself So what do the rest of us would do when in such situation Do we continue to run this course of action and be...


  9. says:

    Gitte is a forty something successful French lawyer in Paris Beautiful, intelligent, captivating and athletic Who wouldn t fall in love with her Butoften we only see that which we want to see I didn t write a review of this till a few months after I read it Trouble is I hardly remember any...


  10. says:

    I am a bit confused, to be honest I didn t know that this short story was THAT SHORT Nothan the 40% of the ebook It seems that the two chapters kind of a preview of one of the other books from this author that are included in theedition that I m reading are longer that The Mistake itself.